HTC - a New Smartphone Experience

Author: Labels: ,
iklan
I've been pleased the last few weeks to join the "smartphone" crowd! I was feeling a little bit left out with my 2-year old cell phone and was very keen to try out a smartphone for myself. I've been using an HTC OneX for a few weeks on loan, and it's been an interesting experience.

gambar

Some specs on the HTC OneX:

SIZE: 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
WEIGHT: 130 grams with battery
DISPLAY: 4.7-inch super LCD 2
RESOLUTION: 1280 x 720 (HD, 720p)
PLATFORM: Android

Features I liked:
  • The setup and operation is simple so you can get right away to the good stuff...a few settings were tricky to find, but a quick internet search found tips to figure it out.
  • The camera is easy to operate and fast to get to, making it easier to catch "the moment."
  • Video is high quality.
  • I really appreciated the light weight of the phone - it seems like I'm carrying so much already :) and adding this phone to my purse didn't weigh me down, unlike carrying the digital camera does.
  • The Android platform means that anything from Google Play is suitable for download, and there's a ton of apps out there!

After Reading This Post Other People Went on to Read: »

Tags | |
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Popular Posts Last 7 Days:

Leave a Reply